- The Koch Bros. & Their Billionaire Web
- Bernie Sanders Explained Plus Sue Grafton’s X
- Eric Laursen, THE PEOPLE’S PENSION & Greg Palast, BILLIONAIRES AND BALLOT BANDITS.
- Doug Henwood, MY TURN: Hillary Clinton Targets the Presidency
- Gerald Friedman: A Bernie Sanders Presidency Boosts Incomes & Jobs
- Comix as Art and Politics: Art Spiegelman and Greg Palast
- Paul Theroux, DEEP SOUTH & Ted Rall, BERNIE
- DISPATCHES FROM THE RELIGIOUS LEFT
- Ron Suskind, THE WAY OF THE WORLD and ELIZABETH WINTHROP, COUNTING ON GRACE
- David Cay Johnston, FREE LUNCH
- The Secret Fundamentalism at the Heart of American Power
- Margot Livesey, HOUSE ON FORTUNE STREET
- Web Extra: Greg Palast’s new film THE BEST DEMOCRACY MONEY CAN BUY
- Call for Independent Exit Polling
- Web Extra: 9-11 Press for Truth video
- The Vote Count Protection Project
- URGENT: Stealth bill threatens democracy
- Voting Problems?
- Danielle Allen, OUR DECLARATION & Katy Simpson Smith, THE STORY OF LAND AND SEA
- Bill de Blasio’s Civic Experiment – Is It Working?
- Linda Coleman: Radical Descent & Greg Guma on Bernie
- Greg Guma on Bernie Sanders’ “Insurgent” Run
- Cicero’s End, Dust Up over Sanders’ Plan, & Remembering Quentin Young
- Is Hillary Clinton Good For Women?
- Historian Donna Murch on The Clintons’ War On Drugs, Mass Incarceration & The Black Vote
We talk withÂ Rolling Stone investigative reporter Greg PalastÂ about his new filmÂ THE BEST DEMOCRACY MONEY CAN BUY.Â The film is a highly entertaining mix of documentaryÂ footage and cartoon imagery that connects the dots between predatory capitalism and voter suppression.
Greg Palast’s reporting busted Jeb Bush for stealing the 2000 election by purging Black voters from Florida’s electoral rolls. Now, with The Best Democracy Money Can Buy (based on his book of that title)Â Palast is back to take a deep dive into the Republicans’ dark operation, Crosscheck and the billionaires who finance it. Crosscheck is designed to steal a million minority votes by November. Francesca interviewed Palast in New York.
THE BEST DEMOCRACY MONEY CAN BUY premieres in NYC on Friday September 23 at the Cinepolis Chelsea and runs until Thursday, September 29. The West Coast premiere starts in LA September 30 at Laemmle NoHo 7 and ends October 6. There will be Q&A’s with Greg Palast and special friends like Reverend Billy, Rosario Dawson and Josh Fox at certain screenings.
Buy Tickets to The Best Democracy Money Can Buy andÂ support Election Justice USA. Greg Palast has generously offered toÂ donate a portion of the proceeds to EJ-USA when you buy them here (NYC) or here (LA).