- Why Diets Donâ€™t Work And Supplements May Be Bad For You
- Gary Taubes, THE CASE AGAINST SUGAR
- Aaron Carroll, The Bad Food Bible & Kristin Lawless, Formerly Known As Food
- Paul Kaplan, LILIAN WALD & Susan Bohan, TWENTY YEARS OF LIFE
- Lori Gottlieb, MAYBE YOU SHOULD TALK TO SOMEONE and Bev Thomas, A GOOD ENOUGH MOTHER
- Fighting Ageism: Ashton Applewhite, THIS CHAIR ROCKS & Dr. Louise Aronson, ELDERHOOD
- Judy Foreman, EXERCISE IS MEDICINE & Michael Zapata, THE LOST BOOK OF ADANA MOREAU
- Robert Pollin on the COVID19 Stimulus Bill
- Dean Spade, MUTUAL AID & Rachel Louise Snyder, NO VISIBLE BRUISES
- Abdul El Sayed & Micah Johnson, MEDICARE FOR ALL: A Citizenâ€™s Guide & Norton Juster Remembered
- Dr. Michael Okun, ENDING PARKINSON’S DISEASE & Lionel Shriver, SHOULD WE STAY OR SHOULD WE GO
- Nina Burleigh, VIRUS & Celia Jeffries, BLUE DESERT
Yesterday, the Senate passed a $2 trillion stimulus package to deal with the COVID19 pandemic in the US.
Already, it has come under some withering criticism from New York Mayor Bill De Blasio, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo and Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders.
Some economists are blasting it, as well.
Writer’s Voice host Francesca Rheannon spoke with economist Robert Pollin of the Political Economy Research Center at the University of Massachusetts-Amherst about what the bill does, what it doesnâ€™t do and what an adequate bill should do.