- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: Medicare Might Be Gone By Next Thanksgiving
- What You Need To Know: Field Guide To The Democracy Movement
- ARE THE DEMOCRATS OVERREACHING ON RUSSIA?
- Gregg Levine, “7 Years on, Sailors Exposed to Fukushima Radiation Seek Their Day in Court”
- Wendell Potter: “Democrats On The Take” fight Medicare For All
- Vandana Shiva, CREATIVE CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE
- The Fracking Ban Law
- Could A “Weapon of Mass Connection” win Georgia for the Dems?
Sunday, March 11, marked the seventh anniversary of the Japanese earthquake and tsunami — seven years for a group of US Navy sailors to get sick and some to die as a result of their exposure to radiation coming from the Fukushima Daichi nuclear plant that was devastated by the tsunami. They were part of a rescue mission to that plant in the days following the tsunami.
Journalist Gregg Levine has written an investigative piece for the Nation MagazineÂ titled â€œ7 Years on, Sailors Exposed to Fukushima Radiation Seek Their Day in Court.”Â Writer’s Voice host Francesca Rheannon spoke with Levine on March 12, 2018.